This youtuber’s iphone scans his face with IR while he is on twitter
I don’t want anyone who has my number just being able to see my entire contact list. It’s absurd. Any work around?
Hello guys I am doing an internet suicide soon and I must take care of my privacy. My threat model is that someone who I used to know on the internet has decided to stalk me. He is not a hacker but could pay one, who knows?
What’s the best way to make sure I am not being stalked? So far:
– I have switched from Windows to Linux.
– I have deleted every account I had at the time of the incident and resurfaced w/a fake name.
– I changed my emails from mainstream ones to Protonmail
– Soon I’ll get a new phone and a new number.
– I started using super strong passwords now
– I have set any account I make to private
– I have no social media accounts
– Any search results about me on google/other services are vague, only one search result has something with my name, and it’s an account I only used for 2 days back in 2010(!) that has no information on it other than my FIRST name. THAT the stalker already knows.
What to do?
I have torrented some martial art course training (I am using Linux mint). Could this have a virus or it’s Linux + video content anyway?
Herein, please discuss private and secure mobile phone options now that Copperhead OS is dead.
Apple to close iPhone security loophole police use to crack devices
Is there an international cell network provider that you guys prefer the most in terms of security, privacy and reliability?
I installed debian but i dont how to use that. Ubuntu has spyware. Which one is the best?
MEPs call on European Commission to suspend Privacy Shield framework
The odd reality of life under China’s all-seeing credit score system